Membership to the Melbourne Institute Economic Forums
The Melbourne Institute offers membership to the Melbourne Institute Economic Forum in Canberra, which is open to private companies, public sector agencies, individuals and other organisations
Membership to the forums provides access to authoritative and independent economic research and analysis in the form of quarterly luncheons, reports and publications and conferences.
Packages are available to suit the needs of your organisation or personal situation.
$8,000 for a year's membership including GST or $5,500 for subscriptions only
- Attendance for four people at quarterly luncheons held in Canberra
- A years subscription to all Melbourne Institute Publications Some publications can be emailed or downloaded from our subscriber website.
- 25% discount registration for employees of the member organisation at selected Melbourne Institute public conferences.
$660 for a year's membership including GST
$440 for a year's membership including GST
- Attendance for nominated individual member at quarterly luncheons held in Canberra
- 10% subscription discount to any Melbourne Institute Publications
Phone: +61 3 8344 2151
Fax: +61 3 8344 2111
Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research
Level 5, 111 Barry Street
The University of Melbourne
Victoria 3010 AUSTRALIA